Interesting Tid Bits

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Some Typical Shinanigans

Once upon a midnight day there was a group of utterly ridiculous, completely niffty college kids playing in a dumpster. (it was cleaner than it sounds.)









Then one fell in.





After such an adventure they had a sudden burst of creativity. They soon decided what better way to express them selves than to have a tye dye party.











Once they decided they were heading dangerously close to the social "norm" they made plans to remedy that fact by playing a good old fasion game of cowboys and indians. It seemed logical enough.










Indians in their native habitat. Or something.









This one died.





Once this subsided we realized that our unique activity quota was not as full as we would like. So we declared a bike jousting tournament. (The correct precautions were taken as seen bellow.)


Fat Suit.






Before.




After.





Mexi wins.




Then somehow she made it into this tree.



After every week of ridiculously outlandish events we end them playing at the dunes and trying to build a fire and share less than scary stories.


The End.

(ish.)




7 comments:

RichandNetta said...

dang girl...you are ffffuuuunnnny... So are your out of control roomies.....

I miss your funny-ness-ish

Mommy Renetta

Jeff and Sarah said...

Wow Nicole, looks like school is keeping you done. Not really. Sounds like you are having a swell time though.

Erica said...

I dont know them, but I like your friends!! I'm glad school is going good (or at least your play time is going good) :)

Jenny said...

How can you have that sense of humor with your parents? It sounds like you are having fun! I am just glad the Mexi-wins. (remember the Alamo- Texas tie in) Love ya. Steve and Jenn

RichandNetta said...

Seriously Nicole everytime I read this I giggle.......

I miss you....tons...Mom

Noss said...

i miss you, and i miss Rexburg.
and the word i have to type in is "bedness." i like it a lot.

Novena said...

Hey, Nic! I just LOVE the picture of you representin' for the Indians (I'm sure they appreciate it!)Makes me laugh out loud!