Interesting Tid Bits

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Nicole's Life Soundtrack

I have been compiling a list of sweet tunes for quite some time now. Sadly it still not very long, but i am getting there. They are not in any particular order, i do not play favorites. These particular songs are special and have a significance i don't even know the meaning to. I hear them in stores, waiting rooms, commercials, and films and they always stand out among the rest. I don't know what it is about them but they are different. A bit weird? well yes.

1.) Green Day- Castaway
2.) Foxboro Hot Tubs- Mother Mary (Green Day)
3.) Sufjan Stevens- Concerning the UFO Sighting Near Highland
4.) Owl City- Hello Seattle
5.) The Boy Least Likely To- Be Gentle With Me
6.) Regina Spektor- The Call
7.) Ben Kweller- Sundress
8.) Chicago- 25 or 6 to 4
9.) Muse- Supermassive Blackhole
10.) Claude Debussy- Clair De Lune
11.) Coldplay- Kingdom Come
12.) Gabe Dixon- All Will Be Well
13.) Ordinary Boys- Lonely at the Top
14.) Rusted Root- Send Me on My Way
15.) B.B. King- Stand By Me
16.) Chuck Berry- Johnny B Goode
17.) Death Cab For Cutie- Follow You Into The Dark
18.) Jose Gonzales- Heartbeats

Nothing like a sweet beat to make the day.
Check 'em out.

Cheers.

4 comments:

Erica said...

Am I lame and old because I dont know 3/4 of those bands?!? AHHH, I am lame and old, it's true!!

Us said...

nah nah. these aren't very well known bands mostly. but i think you might like some of them, like ben kweller and regina spektor. super chill tunes.

Novena said...

What? No Donny Osmond? What's up with that??? And where's Barry Louis Polisar? I got some cassettes you can borrow....

Renetta said...

Nicole. It is your uniqueness that Dad and I love the very most about you....
When you are old I bet you won't wear purple.

Have fun at Matt and Wendy's!!!!