Interesting Tid Bits

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

My annual blog on why I do not blog: Volume 3

Some of these reasons why I do not blog are less truthful than others. But all together it is pretty legitimate.

1. Time: Haven't had a lot of it. However, being unemployed has ruined that reason so lets go on excuse number to 2...
2. I hate it.
3. Sometimes our internet blocks me out.
4. I forget my password.
5. I don't have anything interesting to blog about.
6. Im getting old. I don't want people to see my gray hair.
7. Most of the interesting things that happen in my life involve my puppy and I do not want to be one of "those" people who go on and on and on and on and on and on about how AMAZING their puppy is and how they are just like children. When he isn't. Hes a four legged 80 year old. He can't even go to the bathroom alone and he hates it when my music is too loud.
8. I am afraid the government is tracking all my submissions to the internet and building up a file on me so as they know how to take me down at any given moment.
9. Iv been really busy reading 1984.
10. I don't have cute photos to post.
11. Number 6 is semi untrue.
12. I mostly just have a blog so I can see what the family is up to. Kinda like those people who go to a white elephant party with a candy bar. But a little better.

So there it is. Let me know if there is anything you want to to write about and maybe thats the way we will go. If not I will see you all this next year. Meet back here next year, same place same time. Okay cheers.

N. 

No comments: